Antique Scottish Banded Agate Sterling Silver Thistle Carenlian Vtg Brooch Pin
Antique Scottish Banded Agate Sterling Silver Thistle Carenlian Vtg Brooch Pin. We are currently accepting offers for this lovely antique Scottish banded agate sterling silver brooch. It is a quality piece with a lovely thistle design. It is perfect for wear in all seasons and it is sure to become a cherished heirloom.
It measures 2" x 1 3/4". It closes with a rollover safety clasp. See photos for full description.
See our other listings for more antique and vintage jewelry. We are currently having a sale and are excepting offer for most items in inventory. See our other listings for antique & vintage jewelry & estate treasures. All reasonable & serious offers considered. All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered.
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins".
The seller is "houseofburgessantiques" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Robert Allison
- Type: Brooch
- Main Stone Color: Carnelian & White
- Material: Gemstone, Stone, Banded Agate, Fine Silver, Sterling Silver, Scottish Banded Agate
- Color: Silver
- Main Stone: Agate
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Country of Origin: Scotland
- Metal Purity: 925
- Main Stone Shape: Round
- Setting Style: Flush
- Department: Unisex Adults
- Item Length: 2 in aprox.
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Signed: Yes
- Shape: Round
- Vintage: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christening, Christmas, Confirmation/Communion, Engagement, Father's Day, Graduation, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Wedding, Any Occassion, All Occasions, Bridal Shower, Something Old for Bride
- Number of Gemstones: 1
- Theme: Beauty, Fashion & Costumes, Flowers & Plants, Signs & Symbols, Scotland, Scottish Natioinal Resources, Scottish Nationalism, Scottish Heritage, Scottish Clans, Scottish Ancestry, Scottish Pride, Thistle, Fashion
- Antique: Yes
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Era: Retro (1935-1950)
- Handmade: Yes
- Features: Ornate, Thistle Pattern, Ornate Silver Work, Scottish Banded Agate, Carnelian & White Banded Agate, Fully Hallmarked, Signed
- Year Manufactured: 1960-1969
- County made in: Scotland