Antique Scottish ornate sterling silver thistle & amber hallmarked kilt pin euc
Antique Scottish Ornate Sterling Silver Thistle & Amber Hallmarked Kilt Pin E. This handsome, handmade, sterling silver kilt pin was crafted at the turn of the century by the silversmith firm J.
It is designed in the shape of a thistle, the National emblem of Scotland, and a traditional Celtic symbol of. The stone "flower" head is either amber or topaz. The ornate piece measures 3" long 3/4" wide at the flower and 1/2 thick. This is an engaging, highly collectible piece of antique Celtic jewelry that will look great on your kilt, skirt, blouse, scarf, ascot, tie or other clothing accessory.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "philnfuz" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: Bar Stick Pin, Floral Carving, Nickel-Free
- Base Metal: Fine Silver
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Main Stone Color: Amber
- Handmade: Yes
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Main Stone Shape: Freeform Floral
- Modified Item: No
- Item Length: 3"
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Celtic
- Vintage: Yes
- Era: Historicism (1849-1910)
- Gemstone Clarity Grade: Eye Clean
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Material: Silver
- Customized: No
- Main Stone: Amber
- Main Stone Creation: Natural
- Ethnic Origin: Celtic
- Setting Style: Solitaire
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Main Stone Treatment: Not Enhanced
- Total Carat Weight: 0.50 ctw - 0.74 ctw
- Number of Gemstones: 1
- Jewelry Type: Pin, Brooch
- Brand: J.
- Style: Pin
- Number of Diamonds: None
- Country of Origin: Great Britain
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Silver & Amber
- Closure: C Clasp
- Metal Purity: .925
- Type: Kilt Pin Brooch