Scottish Agate Tigers Eye Sterling Silver Thistle Brooch Engraved Vtg Antique
Scottish Agate Tigers Eye Sterling Silver Thistle Brooch Engraved Vtg Antique. We are currently accepting offers for this lovely vintage/ antique sterling silver Scottish tigers eye and agate sterling silver brooch with engraved thistles. The engraving is well done engraving, which is much more beautiful in person, than in photos. It measures approximately 2 in diameter. It is fully hallmarked Sterling Silver, signed WBS (for Ward Brothers) and dated. It has a rollover safety clasp for secure wear, and a replacement hinge/ pin. It is in excellent vintage condition. The stones are more beautiful in real life as is the brooch.
See photos for full description and condition. It has a personal inscription on the back, which could be removed by a jeweler if desired. (Silver could be resurfaced to remove inscription).
We are currently having a sale and are accepting offers for most items in inventory. All serious and reasonable offers considered. All serious & reasonable and serious will be considered. Listing and template services provided by inkFrog. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins".
The seller is "clburgess1" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Unbranded
- Type: Brooch
- Material: Gemstone, Stone, Natural Stone, Agate, Silver
- Main Stone: Agate
- Color: Multicolor
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Country of Origin: Scottland
- Main Stone Shape: Round
- Metal Purity: 925
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Main Stone Creation: Natural
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Vintage: Yes
- Shape: Round
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Antique: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Theme: Scotland, Scottish Heritage, Scottish Ancestry, Thistle, Victorian Style, Traditional Scottish Style, Traditional Scottish Fashion, Family, Love, Art
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christening, Christmas, Confirmation/Communion, Engagement, Father's Day, Graduation, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Wedding, Easter, Romance, Bridal Shower, Bride - Something Old
- Era: Mid Century
- Handmade: Yes
- Year Manufactured: 1960-1969
- Features: Engraved, chased, Hand Engraved, Hand Polished, Natural Stones, VIctorian Style
- Stone: Tigers Eye
- County of Origin: Scotland