Victorian Scottish Sterling Silver Agate Amethyst Thistle Brooch Vtg Antique
We are now offering for sale this. Stunning Victorian Scottish multicolor agate garter brooch with sterling and amethyst thistle center focal point. It measures approximately 1.75 inches in diameter. The silver is chased with a delicate design.
The silver work is detailed, well done and in good vintage condition. It is marked "Sterling" "Made in England"and signed; although the signature is no longer legible. All stones are present and in good condition. It closes with an old fashioned Clasp.
It has been cleaned and polished and is ready to wear or gift wrap. See our other listings for more antique, vintage jewelry and estate treasures. We are currently having a sale and accepting offer on all items in inventory. Listing and template services provided by inkFrog.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "clburgess1" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Handmade
- Type: Brooch
- Main Stone Color: Multicolor
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Color: Multicolor
- Main Stone: Agate
- Country of Origin: England
- Metal Purity: 925
- Main Stone Creation: Natural
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Item Length: 1 3/4 in
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Signed: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Occasion: Bride Something Old, Bridal Shower, Easter, Dating Gift, Love Token, Wedding, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, Father's Day, Engagement, Confirmation/Communion, Christmas, Christening, Birthday, Anniversary
- Shape: Garter
- Antique: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Number of Gemstones: 7
- Theme: Victorian Fashion, Victorian Scottish Fashion, Scottish Natural Resources, Scottish Nationalism, Scottish Pride, Scottish Love Token
- Era: Victorian (1837-1901)
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Handmade: Yes
- Features: Cut Amethyst Thistle, Fine Silver, Engraved Silver, Chasing / Engraving, Antique Agate, Replacement : Rollover Safety for Secure Wear