Vintage sterling silver brooch with Niobium centre by Joanne Davis Scottish 1995
WITH A CENTRE SECTION OF NIOBIUM. IN PURPLISH GREY AND BLUES. A RARE BROOCH FROM A SCOTTISH MAKER.
IT MEASURES 44 MM DIAMETER. VERY GOOD VINTAGE USED CONDITION. AND A VERY RARE PIECE. We post every day Monday to Friday, and try to post same day or next day - happy to post Saturday if you ask!
We mainly sell used items, so there may be wear, but we try to describe accurately - we might occasionally miss something or even completely mess things up - we are human - but never intentionally and will always try to resolve any issues. This item is in the category "Jewellery & Watches\Fine Jewellery\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "magpiecorner1" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Shape: circle
- Occasion: Any, Anniversary, Birthday, Christmas, Father's Day, Graduation, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
- Item Length: 44 mm diameter
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Colour: Silver
- Vintage: Yes
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Handmade: Yes
- Signed: Yes
- Material: sterling silver, Niobium
- Brand: Joanne Davis
- Type: Brooch
- Metal Purity: 925
- Era: 1995
- Theme: Modernist
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom